Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker           Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 11, 2011

Nursery Pictures

I was FINALLY able to take some pictures of the nursery.  I regret that I do not have any good "before" photos of the room.  To be honest, the extra bedroom had turned into somewhat of a storage room (and by storage I mean we pretty much just dumped anything we didn't know what to do with in there) for a while and I didn't feel like cleaning up the room just to take some pictures.  I do have some pictures of people in there from a party I had a few years back so I will include them in here.  I also have a few pictures of how the room looked when I first moved in.  Either way, it looks like a COMPLETELY different room.

Here are the before before pictures:

Notice the color of the rocking chair here - It is the same as the one in the current nursery.


And here is a picture of the room as it looked right before we changed it into the nursery:


And here is what it looks like now (the first picture is from the same point of view as the picture above):






Okay, so that was the view from each of the four corners of the room.  Now here are pictures of each element close up:



Here is the rocking chair that my dad had to put 4 coats of paint on!



So that's the nursery for now.  We plan to put up some sort of artwork after the baby arrives.  We thought we'd wait on that so we can possibly add girl/boy elements to the room.  We'll see.  We are both very happy with how it turned out!  Can't wait to have a baby to put in there!

3 comments:

  1. A-mazing! i LOVE it! I'm so glad you stuck your vision because it looks so great! i can't wait to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sabrina! As you know, a lot of people thought I was crazy when I said I wanted the colors aqua and orange for the nursery. I was very pleased with how it came together and I think the doubters finally "get" it. I'm glad you like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOO darling!!! I LOVE IT! It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete