Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker           Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

22 Weeks

22 weeks along!  This weeks fruit/vegetable according to babycenter.com is a spaghetti squash.  According to thebump.com it is a papaya:

Photo Courtesy of thebump.com

Baby is approximately 11 inches long and almost a pound!  According to the ultrasound last week, our baby is right there at about 14 ounces.  There is not too much information given about the baby's development this week other than the pancreas is forming.  Other than that, baby is gaining fat and his/her features are becoming more distinguishable.

In mom and dad news, we had yet another eventful weekend.  I mentioned in my post last week that I celebrated my 30th birthday.  Well this weekend was my birthday party.  The party turned out wonderful!  We had it at a bar not too far from our house called The Sports Pub.  It was a great night filled with friends, family and a lot of good food!  Speaking of food, Matt decided to go all out on the cake.  He figured we weren't going to spend any money on buying me drinks, so we may as well get a good cake.  He ordered it from Sarah's Cafe and Bakery (the same place we got our wedding cake) and he even got the same flavors as our bottom two tiers of the wedding cake.  So good!  Here are some pictures from the party:

Drinking a fruity "cocktail"

Conor and Aunt Tammy - The first guests

Aunt E getting some baby time

The Family minus the in-laws

The beautiful cake

Matt also took a video of everyone singing Happy Birthday to me.  The bar was kinda loud, but you could still hear the song.  Pretty funny:


I had a lot of fun!  Thank you to everyone who came to help me celebrate.  30 is going to be a great year!

1 comment:

  1. I love the cake and the bday girl Mama just looks beautiful!!! Hugs from DC.

    ReplyDelete