Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker           Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 15, 2010

First Prenatal Appointment

I went for my first prenatal appointment on Thursday November 11th.  Everything I had read said that most doctors won't want to see me until 8 weeks, but according to his nurses, Dr. Bale is "Old School" and likes to see his patients right away just to confirm the pregnancy and answer any questions his patients might have.  I like this about Dr. Bale!  Matt came with me and although he seemed quite uncomfortable with the pelvic exam, I think it was a good experience for him.  He needs to start getting used to these things because what I had happen to me in this first appointment, is NOTHING compared to what I'm about to go through the next couple months!  Dr. Bale said everything looks good so far and my uterus is definitely enlarged - YAY!  It's kinda weird, but somehow I got even more excited when Dr. Bale confirmed my pregnancy.  We talked to him in his office after he was done examining me and he answered all our questions that we have so far.  My next appointment is on December 9th and that will be our first ultrasound!  I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment