Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker           Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bump, Bump Bump it Up*

Okay, so apparently I am showing now.  I was thinking that it was just bloating, but at Matt's 30th birthday party everyone was telling me how cute my bump is.  I kept telling them that it's not a bump, I'm just fat.  Since everyone disagreed with me, I decided to go ahead and put on some maternity clothes and have Matt take some pictures.  Low and behold, I DO look pregnant!  How about that?  Anyway, here are some pictures of my bump at 14 weeks, 5 days.


I think it looks bigger in clothes, maybe that is why I couldn't tell as much.  Anyway, here's the bare belly:



So here we go!  I'm hoping to get weekly pictures, but we will see how that goes!  I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow!  Lucky for me, this pregnancy is moving fast so far.  I hope that continues!

* Matt came up with the title of this post . . . but you already knew that, right?


4 comments:

  1. i bet matt came up with the title as he danced the night away at Club Schulte!
    - sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did. It's lyrics to a song that plays on one of my Wii sports games. -Too Sexy

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! can't wait to meet him/her :)

    ReplyDelete